Run and Jump
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Long Jump Tips and other Track And Field topics.
What is a good way to organize long jump training?
Suggested long jump training for beginning or intermediate jumpers:
- Day 1 - 6 x 30m accelerations, drills
- Day 2 - runway work, full and half approach runs with no jumps
- Day 3 - 3-step jumps, 5 x 50m sprints
- Day 4 - full approach jumps
- Day 5 - 6 x 150m runs, drills
6/29/2011 9:06:40 AM
this isnt very helpful sorry, im looking for tactics about long jump.